Very low hours. Gentleman owned and driven. Meticulously maintained and ready to race.
The SR3 is the next step up from the SR1 offering thrilling, cost-effective, high-performance track driving and racing.
First launched in 2001, it is the most widely produced and most successful prototype style sportscar racer in the world, with over 1,100 sold. This bears testament to its proven track record and stunning value verses performance and is surely the reason why the SR3 has been selected by the Race of Champions for the champions of F1TM and other major race series to race, achieving the fastest racing lap at the last 2 Race of Champion Events.
The Generation 4 engine offers improved reliability, better drivability and more power.
- Two seater chassis
- High down force, lightweight fibreglass bodywork
- LMP inspired highly aerodynamic CAD design
- Carbon Composite dashboard featuring a dash mounted brake bias adjuster
- AIM MXL2 display unit with LED rev counter, gear indicator, shift light
- Aluminium, foam filled 77L fuel tank
- Radical four-pot calipers front & rear on 280mm x 25mm fully-floating 48-vane disc brakes
- Radical centre lock, cast aluminium wheels – 8″ × 15″ dia. front and 10.5″ × 16″ dia. rears
- Full fire extinguisher system
- Wind deflector
- Independent brake pressure logging
- Individual damper potentiometers
- Steering wheel angle sensor
- HD SmartyCam with integrated GPS